[Nfbofsc] Please help Raise Money for Rocky Bottom, Auction Items Needed for Fun Day!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 16:06:52 UTC 2018

Hello NFB of SC Family!

Fun Day at Rocky Bottom will be held Saturday, September 1.

One of the highlights of Fun Day is the auction which is always fun and can
be hilarious at times.

Please consider donating new items including, but not limited to: gift
cards, electronics, homemade cakes and pies, jewelry and more. Even if you
feel your item is small, we are grateful for the contribution as we can make
gift baskets of small items to make a great auction item.

Please contact Jennifer Bazer if you would like to donate an item at
803-960-9977 or jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

Thank you for your continued support of Rocky Bottom!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

803-960-9977

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>