[Nfbofsc] NLT Bible on NLS cartridge

K. Hodges kaitlyn.hodges89 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:56:26 UTC 2018

Hello, Everyone,
Talking Books makes Bible cartridges available to all its patrons. Rather
than passing items, such as Bibles, around among yourselves, we would
appreciate it if you call us for us to send a copy to you. That way, we can
check one out to your account. Items provided by NLS or TBS are not
supposed to be passed around among patrons since they are considered
federal property. It also affects your account because books loaned out to
others will still show on your account which could prevent you from getting
more books. We will also be putting a short article on this in the next
"Connect the Dots" Newsletter.
All the best,
Kaitlyn