[Nfbofsc] Wishing All A Merry Christmas!

Dorothy Barksdale dcbarksdale at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 26 13:59:54 UTC 2018

MORNING debra! Hope that you and your family had a blessed Christmas.  Well,
once again, I was sick on Christmas day.  I have been sick since last week.
Allergies and sinus; feeling somewhat better today.  My Christmas pretty
nice.  Girl, Clarence carter bought me a talking microwave for Christmas.  I
cant wait to use.  It was delivered to me on Friday. Take, care and hope to
talk to you soon.