[Nfbofsc] Scholarship 2019

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 19:45:27 UTC 2018

National Federation of the Blind 2019 Scholarship Program The National
Federation of the Blind is pleased to announce our 2019 scholarship program!
We offer thirty scholarships to blind students from across the United States
and Puerto Rico who will be enrolled in full-time post-secondary degree
programs during the 2019-2020 school year. These scholarships range in value
from $3,000 to $12,000 and will be awarded at our 2019 national convention
in Las Vegas, NV. The application period begins November 1, 2018, and closes
at midnight EST on March 31, 2019. Go to https://nfb.org/scholarships . To
apply during the five-month open period, read the rules and the Submissions
Checklist, complete the official 2019 Scholarship Application Form (online
or in print), supply all required documents, and request and complete an
interview by an NFB affiliate president. Remember, the only way to win is to
apply!.
Steve Cook

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org