[Nfbofsc] Lee County Chapter Banquet

Doug Hudson doughudson at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 11:23:36 UTC 2018

I plan to be there.

From: NFBofSC [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Linda via
NFBofSC
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 6:00 PM
To: NFBOFSC at NFBNET.ORG
Cc: Linda
Subject: [Nfbofsc] Lee County Chapter Banquet

Hello All,

I have not heard from many of you in regards to attending our Lee County
Banquet which will be held on Saturday, March 10th at 5; 30 p.m.

South Carolina Cotton Museum in Bishopville.

This year, instead of one speaker, we will be highlighting several of our
students across South Carolina as they will be given an opportunity to
address the crowd and let them know what they are doing and what they plan
to do (education wise and in the future as they obtain the necessary degrees
that will assist them in following their dreams.  This is a great way to
support our students as well as the NFB Scholarship program and spreading
the word and works of the NFB as well as  letting everyone know that the
blind always AIM  HIGH.   If you know of a grade school or college student
who would like to be introduced or acknowledged during this banquet, I must
know no later than Thursday of this week.

We are a small membership chapter with big dreams for the NFB but need your
support and your presence to let Lee County know that the National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina is strong, alive and well.

Please come out and support this important event.  We ask that tables and/or
tickets be purchased by the end of this week (February 23rd)

If you have any questions, please give me a call, text or e-mail.

Thank you in advance,

Linda Dizzley, Chapter President

Lee County Chapter