[Nfbofsc] Positive Note 1645

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Thu Feb 22 02:52:56 UTC 2018

Hi Steve Cook,

Mega thanks for all you do.

Once the Sweethearts Dance report is completed, I will submit the amount for
the NFB of SC that was cleared in profits after expenses.

Again, mega thanks for your support.

Regards,

Debra Canty, Chairperson of the NFB of SC Fundraising Committee

Hi,

How much did the NFB of SC clear in profits after expenses for the Sweet
Heart Dance?

Steve Cook

How much did the NFB of SC clear in profits after expenses for the Sweet
Heart Dance?

Steve Cook

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003