[Nfbofsc] Door Prize Update for the Sweetheart Dance

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 02:47:48 UTC 2018

Hello NFB of SC Family!

We are getting a collection of nice door prizes for the sweetheart dance on
February 17.

Remember, tickets are $25 for an individual ticket or two for $45.

Please mail or bring by your money to the Federation Center at 119 S.
Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205.

David Houck will keep a list of all individuals who have paid and those
names will be checked at the door that evening.

All money is due by February 6.

The following door prizes have been submitted and we appreciate all the
contributions.

If you wish to provide a door prize, please contact Jennifer Bazer at
803-960-9977 or email her at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com> .
You can also mail to the Federation Center.

Looking for gift cards, homemade items like cookies, cakes, breads,
desserts, jewelry, soaps, candles, perfumes, chocolate; we appreciate the
contributions so far.

Cherokee Chapter: $25 Ingles gift card

CSTD: $25 restaurant gift card

Columbia Chapter: $25 restaurant gift card

Bag from 31 gifts

Pumpkin bread from Shannon Cook

Snowmen from Casey Eubanks

Chocolate candy from Lee County chapter and Linda Dizzley

Homemade soaps from Linda Dizzley's daughter and Lee County Chapter

If I missed your chapter, division, business or name, I apologize as the
gifts are coming in.

Thank you to all of you who have donated door prizes, purchased your tickets
and made monetary donations.

Hope to see you on February 17!