[Nfbofsc] NEW in our EasyReader app - open books from more sources than ever!

Ernest Gallman zafcj2 at sero.email
Thu Jan 25 18:15:56 UTC 2018

View this email in your browser
We've introduced an exciting new feature to our EasyReader for iOS and
Android app
Tec=xt: You no longer need a library account to enjoy books with
EasyReader. Image: mobile hone with EasyReader interface and graphics
showing email, website and cloud
You can now open books from sources other than accessible libraries -
from the web, cloud storage,  emails or those already stored on your
phone or tablet; bringing you more ways to read than ever  before.
Find out more on our website
Watch our video!
Read Accessible Books Anywhere, with EasyReader
Don't forget, you can also copy text from anywhere on your phone & hear
EasyReader  announce it too!
Download on the app store
Get it on Google Play
Twitter