[Nfbofsc] Sweetheart Dance Door prizes needed please! consider contributing!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 30 15:36:31 UTC 2018

Hello NFB of SC!

The sweetheart dance will be held February 17 from 5:00 until 9:00 at the
Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road in Columbia!

Tuesday, February 6 is drawing near as the last day to purchase tickets, one
for $25 and two for $45!

This is a fund-raiser for NFB of SC and all proceeds will assist our state
affiliate.

If you are not able to attend, you can still help by making a monetary, tax
deductible contribution and/or contributing door prizes for the event.

Last year, we collected several awesome gifts from members, chapters and
divisions around the state.

Please consider donating a door prize of new items like bath sets, perfumes
and colognes, homemade baked items, gift cards, chocolate and more.

Please contact Jennifer Bazer to make arrangements for door prizes
contributions.

I know we all cannot be there; however, we all can help make NFB of SC the
best it can be by raising needed funds for our affiliate.

Look forward to seeing you all soon at the dance, receiving monetary
donations for the event, or collecting door prizes to add to the festivities
of the evening.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

Door prize chair