[Nfbofsc] Looking for Orlando convention photos

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:04:40 UTC 2018

Hello David,

I got you covered.  I had to do a little editing but I will be forwarding a few pictures to you within the next day our two.  I don't know if we are able to upload video clips to the state website but I also have a clipping of President Copple at the mike making his report.  Let me know if you need it.

Linda Dizzley