[Nfbofsc] State Picnic

Mike and jean mjs1981 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 3 10:40:11 UTC 2018

We  would also like to thank you for all of your efforts.  The picnic was a tremendous success and a good time was had by all.  we do indeed need this type of fellowship and we really enjoyed it.  all of those that made it happen did a wonderful job and they are greatly appreciated.  Thanks again, mike and jean