[Nfbofsc] Columbia Chapter Meeting

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 21:50:29 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Come join the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at the Federation Center of the Blind located at
119 S Kilbourne Road in Columbia, SC 29205.  We will have our monthly
meeting at 6:15 PM.  The meal is free this month!  If you have never
attended a meeting, what have you been waiting for?  Come and join us and
make a new friend.

Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC