[Nfbofsc] RideShare

Dorothy Barksdale dcbarksdale at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 19 01:28:48 UTC 2018

Hi steve, I want to thank you for putting those programs on my laptop.  I
really appreciate that.

Here is the information of another member who has paid his dues to become a
member of the Columbia chapter.

DeQuane Harmon

1501 Mayer St.

Cpolumbia, SC  29203

Phonee:  803 553 1761

Birthday:  03-29

ASSOCIATE MEMVBER

JUNIOR

HE IS THE SON OF KRYSTLE HARMON

ALSO, TELL SHANNON THAT          I have all ready ordered my lug bag.

Take care and God bless