[Nfbofsc] Who wants access, independence and equality?

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 21:50:03 UTC 2018

Everyone is invited to the below event!

Who wants access, independence and equality?

Join the Movement!

Advocacy Day for
Access & Independence

April 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the South Carolina State House

We invite you to join us as we gather at the SC State House for a rally to unlock the barriers for individuals with disabilities! The rally will include speakers from the disability community, legislators, and disability advocates.

Let us know you are coming by  <https://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=1c70e31868&e=ff8abf6692> registering today!

Free T-shirts will be available on a first come, first serve basis.

Come have breakfast with your representatives to address the barriers impacting South Carolinians with Disabilities, as well!

Breakfast will be served in 112 Blatt on the State House grounds from
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

#BarrierFreeSC

Use our hashtag on social media platforms to share your stories about unlocking barriers for people with disabilities! Read about others' stories and share your experiences!

 <https://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=dcceddb118&e=ff8abf6692>

 <https://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=d63c9d0591&e=ff8abf6692>

 <https://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=913540bf99&e=ff8abf6692>

 <https://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=d420ab82a5&e=ff8abf6692> Register Today!!!

 <https://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=504f528376&e=ff8abf6692> Visit Our Website

Copyright © 2018 Able South Carolina, All rights reserved.
Initial complete list

Our mailing address is:

Able South Carolina

720 Gracern Road

Suite 106

Columbia, SC 29210

 <file://able-sc.us4.list-manage.com/vcard%3fu=c86fb5ede9ea4a8329ed696f6&id=1b3e944db0> Add us to your address book