[Nfbofsc] rocking it today during midlands' gives let's try for the 4:00 power hour!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue May 1 19:22:03 UTC 2018

Done!  Please call 773-572-6258, option 1; y'all have your shoutout.

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Be good to each other.  Never sweat the small stuff.  Speak to your mountain; God moves mountains.  Come expecting a miracle!  Always have faith!  Always reach faster, higher, stronger.  Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  If you're on Facebook, please come join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Great is His faithfulness!