[Nfbofsc] $5 Fireflies Tickets available for May 12

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 4 13:18:34 UTC 2018

              Congratulations to Thom Spittle for his work in securing a
date to have a NFB of SC Night at the Columbia Fireflies minor league
baseball game on Saturday, May 12, beginning at 6:00 p.m.  Thom Spittle will
be throwing out the first pitch of the game.  This will be a wonderful
opportunity for us to educate the public about blindness and the NFB of SC,
as we will be handing out NFB literature and displaying an audio and video
PSA announcement for our organization on the score board.  We currently have
a block of tickets with seats located behind the first base dugout.  Tickets
are only $5.  If you would like tickets, and be part of this special and fun
evening, call David Houck at (803) 254-3777.