[Nfbofsc] FW: [NABS-L] May Membership Call, Sunday May 27th, 8PM Eastern, 'Why National Convention'

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon May 21 21:43:43 UTC 2018

Dear NABSters,
With convention only a month away, many of you may be making decisions right now, whether to buy plane tickets, reserve a room, and register. This is a big decision to make. You may be wondering what national convention is all about, or what can you gain from national convention, as you are investing time and money to go. To help you in this process, our May membership call, next Sunday, on May 27th, at 8PM will be all about the convention experience. We will also discuss solutions, if money, school or work is a barrier to your attendance.
We hope you can make it to the call, and ultimately convention!
The call in number is 712-770-5197 and the access code is 265669.
Sincerely,

Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com
4132503523
“Tough times don't last, tough people do.”-Robert Schuller