[Nfbofsc] Picnic

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Thu May 31 04:20:43 UTC 2018

Chairperson Tiffiny Mitchell,

Mega thanks for the info and the NFB Sumter Chapter is making plans for 25 members to attend the picnic wearing our blue and gold NFB T-shirts.

We are looking forward to greeting and socializing with our Federation Family in the park from across the state on Saturday.

With warm regards,

Debra Canty, President