[Nfbofsc] NFB of Palm Beach November Newsletter

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 1 23:47:26 UTC 2018

I wanted to share this Newsletter I received on another list.  There is a lot of information in this Newsletter!  Someone has taken a lot of time to write and compile the information to share.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC