[Nfbofsc] FW: November Book Club

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Nov 11 23:34:54 UTC 2018

Hi All,

The November book selected by Shannon Cook is listed below.  We will meet
via conference call on 11/13/18 at 8:00 PM.  The call in number and access
code is below.  Come join our book club and meet new people and read great
books!

Phone#: 862 902 0241

Access code: 3588716

Ghosted: a novel DB91716

Walsh, Rosie. Reading time: 9 hours, 22 minutes.

Read by Katherine Press.

Human Relations

Romance

Sarah and Eddie meet and fall instantly in love. Sarah feels like their
amazing life together is just beginning when Eddie leaves alone on a
long-planned vacation and never returns. Her friends tell her to forget him,
but Sarah knows there must be an explanation. Unrated. Commercial audiobook.
2018.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC