[Nfbofsc] FW: Link to Luke's Go Fund Me Page

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 16:53:00 UTC 2018

Dear Federation Family:

Luke Dennis Is Frank and Gail and Shelly Coppel's grandson.  Formally Laura
was a Coppel and an active member of NFB of SC for many years and has
attended most state conventions and a great many national conventions.

They have three children Aubrey, 4 years old and the twins who are 7 months
old.  Haden and Luke are twins and Luke needs our help.

Luke is currently in ICU at the Children's Hospital in Richland Memorial in
Columbia.  He is currently kept unconscious as he is on a ventilator with a
tube in him to help him breathe.

Laura is currently on leave without pay as the other hospital stays have
used all the time she had built up.  Malcomb is also on leave without pay.
There are a great many expenses that insurance does not even  think of
covering.

This family is a part of our family the National Federation of the Blind of
S.C.  and they could use any help you can provide .  No contribution is too
small .  The Go Fund Me page link is below.  Please do whatever you can.

Thank you!

Ed Bible

Subject: FW: Link to Luke's Go Fund Me Page

https://www.gofundme.com/caring-for-luke-dennis-amp-family