[Nfbofsc] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:58:36 UTC 2018

Tiffany, you too!

..

November 1st through January 6: 68 days' worth of Your Official Holiday-Music Station!: 773-572-6258!  Options 1, 2, or 3.  No long-distance?  We've got you covered!  If you'd like to be notified when a show airs, please contact me at eric at pmpmail.com.  You can leave your wishes, stories and comments, and I'll use them on the show!

Don't forget!: I'm on Facebook; eric at pmpmail.com; and join my Facebook group, Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Eric!

..