[Nfbofsc] FW: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Fundraising Gets Us There! - Sunday, Sept. 9 at 9pm eastern

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 8 00:09:22 UTC 2018

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
Hi family!!

Please join us for our second Fundraising Committee call this Sunday,
September 9 at 9pm eastern! You may not think fundraising is all that fun,
but we will try out best to bring joy to your Sunday evening blues!!

Not to mention, those that participate in fundraising initiatives are
involved in planning NABS events and the decisions behind purchasing NABS
swag and merchandise!

Call - 712-770-5197,,265669.

When - Sunday, September 9 at 9pm eastern.

Love to you all; and talk soon!

*	Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

(203) 273-8463

 <mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com> Nabs.president at gmail.com |
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.nabslink.org&data
=01%7C01%7Csteve.cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7C20836f35aaea4904d0f108d61415b6d2%7Ce9f
8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1&sdata=aQPp4ij%2FTznFzCSzPj37BGLW6K%2F7
se40tf9zYN6BGK8%3D&reserved=0