[Nfbofsc] The Sumter County Fair's info

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Wed Sep 19 02:45:27 UTC 2018

The Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
cordially invites you.

Please come and visit our booth inside the Sumter Civic Center at the Sumter
County Fair on Tuesday, September 25 thru Friday, September 28 between 4pm
and 10 pm and Saturday, September 29 between 10:00 am and 10:00 p.m.

Please collect and bring old eyeglasses and old hearing aids which we donate
to the Sumter Lions Club.

October is blind awareness month and October 15 is White Cane Safety Day.

See you at the fair!!!

Debra Canty, President

Lee and Laura James, Chairpersons of the Fair Booth-2018