[Nfbofsc] Taste of Columbia Today!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 13:05:48 UTC 2018

I hope to see everyone today at the Taste of Columbia!

Do you have a favorite recipe you would like to enter in a contest?  Well
here is your chance we are inviting everyone to the Taste of Columbia!  On
Saturday, September 22, 2018, at the Federation Center of the Blind located
at 119 S Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC.  The cost to enter your favorite
recipe is $25, or if you just want to sample the tasty dishes, the cost is
only $10!  Everyone is welcome to enter their favorite recipe or come by and
sample the tasty dishes.  All proceeds will go to the Columbia chapter of
the National Federation of the Blind of SC.  In order to qualify for the
prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, you must be set up at 11:00.

Steve