[Nfbofsc] FW: [Nfb-seniors] First 2019 Seniors Conference call recording is available to listen to

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 1 00:59:26 UTC 2019

Steve Cook
Click here to view the PSA for the National Federation of the Blind of SC
www.nfbofsc.org
Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
www.RockyBottomofSC.com
Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center on Face Book
Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face Book
District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

Hi You All

The March national phone conference went very well! Several of the 2018
SENIOR RETREAT participants were present, and gave their impressions, and
encouragements for others to sign-up for future retreats. The call was
moderated by Ruth Sager, President of the NFB Seniors Division.

You can listen to the recording by going to our Seniors Division's website
at the following link: http:seniors.nfb.org  From the home page go to the
conference download page. Do take a look at the resources we have available
from our website; if you have suggestions for our site, please send them our
way robertleslienewman at gmail.com <mailto:robertleslienewman at gmail.com>

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

Second Vice President, NFB Seniors Division