[Nfbofsc] Joining the NFB of SC or Rocky Bottom website committees

Thom Spittle thom3of5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:52:13 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Over the weekend, the NFB state board and the Rocky Bottom board met at the
Federation Center. Among the items discussed were people interested in being
on a committee to further the improvement of the 2 websites we operate.

Currently, the Computer Science & Technology Division  controls the look and
the content of NFBofSC.org and rockybottomofsc.com. If you are interested in
participating in the future of either one of these websites, let me know,
offline, and I will add you to either, or both of the committees. Just send
me an email to thom3of5 at gmail.com <mailto:thom3of5 at gmail.com> , and let me
know your name, email address, and which committee or committees you would
like to participate on.

Thank you so much for your NFB service,

Thom Spittle

President