[Nfbofsc] Question

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 22:04:34 UTC 2019

I personally don’t know enough about FaceBook fundraisers to have a definite opinion, but I don’t like them a whole lot from what I’ve seen.  They’re just too invasive and in a donor’s face.  With Go Fund Me, you can choose who sees your fundraiser and people who can’t don’t feel obligated to contribute.