[NFBofSC] Social media for convention

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:27:25 UTC 2019

hi, all,

I hope everyone is eagerly looking forward to this year’s state convention.  Since this is such an important year, I really would like to see our social media page shine.  To that end, would anyone be interested in taking some high quality photos for me during convention?  These photos would need to be texted to me immediately with enough description for me to understand what I’m seeing.  if you’re interested, please get in touch with me off list at:
skmassengale at gmail.com <mailto:skmassengale at gmail.com>
so I can give you more information about what I’m hoping we can do.

Thanks,
Sarah