[NFBofSC] Auction Items Needed for Statewide Seminar!!!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 27 22:24:44 UTC 2019

Hello NFB of SC Family!

Hope you all had a very blessed Christmas!

The statewide seminar is around the corner on January 4 from 10 until 4.

During this event, we have an auction and money raised at this auction will
go to Rocky Bottom. Rocky Bottom needs our help to insure its doors do not
close. Any money raised will go back into this awesome camp we all love.

Currently, we have the following items to bid on:

Barbecue from Hog'in' Around BBQ

Artwork from SCSDB

Full-sized hand-made crocheted afghan

Wine and chocolate gift basket

Homemade cakes and cupcakes

Reach out to businesses, friends, co-workers for a in-kind donations.

Items are tax-deductible! It is the end of the year and
businesses/individuals love to give as 2019 comes to a close!

Carolina and Clemson items always are a hit.

Huge bag of candy bars went well one year.

Please text or call Jennifer Bazer at 803-960-9977 with items you wish to
contribute or email her at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  as
we will keep a running list to share with everyone.

Items can be left at the center before January 4 or bring to the seminar.

Look forward to seeing  you all January 4 for our statewide semin and
raising money for Rocky Bottom!

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Fund-raising chair of Rocky Bottom