[Nfbofsc] Hello Federation Family! Info on our Fourth Annual Sweethearts Dance...

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Sat Feb 2 21:40:19 UTC 2019

Hello Federation Family!

Please come and support the National Federation of the Blind of South
Carolina Affiliate.

What: The Fourth Annual Sweethearts Dance

When: Saturday, February 16, 2019

Where: The Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205

What Time: 5:00pm til 9:00pm

Why: To collectively support this fundraiser for the NFB of South Carolina

What's the donation: $25.00 (On or by February 6th)

What's the dress-attire: Dressy-Casual-Dance-Attire

Who Benefits: All NFB Chapters of South Carolina

Please mail and make checks/money orders payable to:

NFB of SC

C/O David Houck

119 S. Kilbourne Road

Columbia, SC 29205

Please note the memo line: Sweethearts Dance

Please continue to contact, Jennifer Baser for more information on how and
where to donate your door prizes at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com> .

"We live the life we want-blindness does not hold us back!!!

Thank you so very much.

Cordially,

Debra Canty,

Chairperson of the NFB of South Carolina Fundraising Committee

Let's recite the NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.