[Nfbofsc] Fourth Annual Sweethearts Dance updated Info

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Sat Feb 9 01:19:33 UTC 2019

To: The NFB Affiliate of South Carolina!!!

Please come and support the National Federation of the Blind of South
Carolina Affiliate.

What: The Fourth Annual Sweethearts Dance

When: Saturday, February 16, 2019

Where: The Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205

What Time: 5:00pm til 9:00pm

Why: To support this statewide fundraiser for the NFB of South Carolina

What's the donation: $25.00 (On or by February 11h)

What's the dress-attire: Dressy

Who Benefits: All NFB Chapters of South Carolina

Please mail and make checks/money orders payable to:

NFB of SC

C/O David Houck

119 S. Kilbourne Road

Columbia, SC 29205

Please note the memo line: Sweethearts Dance

Please continue to contact, Jennifer Baser for more information on how and
where to donate your door prizes at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com> .

"We live the life we want-blindness does not hold us back!!!

Thank you so very much for supporting the NFB of SC.

Cordially,

Debra Canty,

Chairperson of the NFB of South Carolina Fundraising Committee

Let's recite the NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.