[Nfbofsc] February Blog Post

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 20:52:25 UTC 2019

Steve Cook
www.nfbofsc.org
Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
www.RockyBottomofSC.com
Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center on Face Book
Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face Book
District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC