[Nfbofsc] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE: Ring in 2019, Alexa Skill Training

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 23:46:33 UTC 2019

It is in the original message, it is a New York phone number.

Steve Cook
Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face Book
District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
www.nfbofsc.org
I don’t see the contact phone numbers for the Newsline program for tonight. Could you please provide that to me? Thanks, Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone