[NFBofSC] FW: How 195 The Globe Will Be Assisting This Year At The National Convention In Vegas

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 17:48:15 UTC 2019

Steve Cook
Click here to view the PSA for the National Federation of the Blind of SC
www.nfbofsc.org Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face
Book www.RockyBottomofSC.com Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
on Face Book Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face
Book District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member 1st Vice President of the
Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Computer Science
& Technology Division of the NFB of SC