[NFBofSC] Employer of the Year

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 21:52:33 UTC 2019

Hi All,

The Employer of the Year Award is to be presented this year at the NFB of SC
Convention at the Marriott Hotel in Columbia on Saturday, August 10 at the
NFB of SC convention Banquet.  As in past years, we are seeking nominations
for this award from you concerning employers who demonstrate a proven track
record in hiring the blind.  All you need to do is to write me a letter
describing the employer you have in mind, what they have done in hiring the
blind, the name, address and phone number of the business and the contact
person there.  It is important that company representatives attend the
convention banquet in order to receive the award.  Get your nominations in
to me by no later than July 24 and send them to:

              Steve Cook, Chairman

Email cookcafe at sc.rr.com

2446 Harrison Road

Columbia, SC 29204

Steve Cook

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddWwCJNPHI> Click here to view the PSA
for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

 <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php> www.RockyBottomofSC.com

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat &
Conference Center on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC