[NFBofSC] State Convention getting closer! Are you Ready to Celebrate!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 21:02:05 UTC 2019

Hello NFB of SC Family!

The state convention planning committee is working hard on the reception for
Friday night at the Marriott in Columbia!

Just over three weeks before our huge celebration of 75 years of service to
the blind in SC!

If you have registered for the NFB of SC state convention for $80 per person
or $50 per student, you are set for Friday night's fun with live music,
dinner, silent auction and so much more! Your registration to the convention
guarantees you admission to our 75 anniversary celebration from 7:30 pm
until 10:30 pm!

Money raised during this reception will be given to Rocky Bottom to offset
high costs during the summer months!

How can all of us help?

Tickets for the public are $50 per person to attend the reception.

Individuals and businesses can sponsor tables for our members at $500 per
table. These businesses or individuals will be given two tickets to attend
the event with their sponsorship.

Ask for donations for the silent auction with a market value of $50 or
greater!

We are also still seeking sponsorships for our convention. It costs NFB of
SC around $20,000 to hold a successful state convention.

If you need sponsorship letters for the convention, please contact David at
the center. If you wish sponsorship letters or silent auction letters for
Friday night's 75 anniversary celebration, please contact Jennifer Bazer at
803-960-9977 or jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  and the
planning committee will be happy to mail or email them to you to distribute.
You can also provide us with a contact name/business name, address and we
will be happy to mail the letters out for you!

You can also share our event link with friends, family, co-workers through
email or social media.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nfbofsc-75th-anniversary-diamond-jubilee-ticket
s-64311726104?fbclid=IwAR0AFIQD-vLnYSswVtJVmxY63MGk85-ane4Y-EGxhG8KVdJj5xIfD
aoYoko

The committee is also posting our event on social media, event calendars and
radio and TV outlets.

If you have questions or wish to assist the committee, please call or email
Jennifer Bazer at the information above.

Thank you all for your help to insure we have a successful convention and a
fun and profitable 75th anniversary celebration! Let's build the Federation!

Sincerely,

NFB of SC Planning Committee