[NFBofSC] Do you have a Silent Auction Item? Can You Bring Guests to our Diamond Jubilee?

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 11:44:22 UTC 2019

Good Morning Federation Family!

We are getting closer and closer to our celebration of 75 years of service
to the blind of the Palmetto state with our diamond jubilee that will be
held Friday night August 9 from 7:30 until 10:30.

If you have registered for our state convention, you will be joining us for
this awesome event!

We would love your help in obtaining silent auction items with a market
value of $50 or higher! Currently, we have had generous donors including
golf packages, self-portraits, gift baskets and more.

We also need your assistance in inviting guests to our event to celebrate
with us. Tickets are $50 per person and can be obtained by calling Jennifer
Bazer at 803-960-9977 or through our event Bright link.

We will have a silent auction, live music, cash bar, and food!

All money raised the night of August 9 will go to Rocky Bottom to help with
expenses during the summer months when costs are higher.

We look forward to you celebrating with us on August 9. Remember, to
register for the state convention by contacting David Houck at the Center or
mailing a check to 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205. $80 per
person, $50 for students.

For more information about our diamond jubilee, please contact Jennifer
Bazer at 803-960-9977 or jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  or
any of our planning committee members.

Let's build the Federation and celebrate 75 years of service to the blind of
South Carolina with a huge turn-out on August 9!