[Nfbofsc] Leadership Seminar participants - Important!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 00:10:35 UTC 2019

Steve Cook

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

 <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php> www.RockyBottomofSC.com

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat &
Conference Center on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

Memo To:   Attendees of the March 16 Leadership Seminar

From:          Ed Bible, NFB of SC Board Member &

                           Vice Chairman, RBRCCB Board of Directors

Dear Colleagues:

              I am thankful for your positive response in attending the
Leadership Seminar on March 16th, 2019.  We appreciate all of you taking
time from your busy schedule to be with us at the Federation Center of the
Blind! This greatly demonstrates your leadership capabilities in service to
the blind.

              As many of you are aware, Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference
Center of the Blind is in much need of our support.  This is our camp
complex and we enjoy it each time we visit.  Being our pride and joy, I
believe it is also our responsibility to do whatever we can to show our
support.

              When you arrive to the Leadership Seminar, I am asking that
each of us plan to bring an item such as a pack of toilet paper, paper towel
rolls, cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, a box of kitchen trash bags, or
a box of large 33 or 35 gallon trash bags with you.  I will ensure these
items are delivered to Rocky Bottom. Even if you are unable to obtain an
item for donation, any monetary amount would be greatly appreciated. These
generous donations will help alleviate these costs.

              I believe that this small effort by each of us will amount to
a large contribution of useful items.  Together we can demonstrate our
leadership by combining our efforts in service to the blind of the Palmetto
State.

              I look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning, March 16th
at the Leadership Seminar at the Federation Center of the Blind!