[Nfbofsc] Donations to Rocky Bottom

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 13 22:24:33 UTC 2019

Hello Federation Family!

Rocky Bottom is near and dear to a lot of us, and we want to do all we can
to give back to a place that has given us so much!

Rocky Bottom can always use monetary donations and service projects;
however, supplies are always needed and used so often.

If you plan to come to the leadership seminar, please consider bringing what
you are able to help defray some of our costs at Rocky Bottom! It doesn't
have to be large to count and be important. Your love, prayers, generosity
is so appreciated!

If you are not able to make it to the seminar but wish to help, please
contact the center and we will make arrangements to pick it up when we are
in your area.

Glass cleaner

Furniture polish

Toilet paper

Paper towels

Disposable gloves

Bleach

13 gallon trash bags

55 gallon contractor trash bags

Large bottles of hand soap refills

Liquid laundry detergent or pods

Liquid dish detergent

Thank you so much for considering how you can help RBRCCB.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

803-960-9977

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>