[Nfbofsc] Used i-phones for the blind

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 16:34:39 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues:

I am grateful for your generous support that seems to know no boundaries.
Recently I reached out to you about our great need at Rocky Bottom Retreat
and Conference Center of the Blind. We have another great need and are
reaching out to you to help one of our own.

There is a child in desperate need of an Apple iPhone.  We ask that if you
have an old iPhone preferably a 6S or newer, or any device would be accepted
so we may help others that struggle with being able to acquire a device to
learn. If anyone has an iPhone to donate, please bring it to the center on
Saturday while our Leadership Seminar takes place.

Thank you in advance for any contribution. Your donation will go toward our
efforts to provide the necessary training to allow this child the freedom
that they deserve.

Ed Bible, Chairman

RBVRCCB Board of Directors