[Nfbofsc] **Yard Sale Cancelled**

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 26 23:09:43 UTC 2019

Hello,

After much preparation and anticipation, the yard sale at the Federation
Center scheduled for this coming Saturday, March 30th has to be cancelled
for bureaucratic reasons. The original information we were provided through
our local government about the type of yard sale permit we would need was
not correct.  The process, we discovered, was much more involved and will
take more time than we have left to get the permit finalized. Until we
attempted to pay for the permit, we had no way to know our information was
not correct initially.

Because this is the second time this event has been scheduled, we felt it is
best not to reschedule at this time.  We do not want to wear out our
welcome, so to speak, for those who were planning to sell and those who were
planning to attend.

We deeply regret the inconvenience this may cause any of you.  We appreciate
your continued support for upcoming activities of the Federation Center, the
National Federation of the Blind of SC, the Columbia Chapter, and  other
chapters throughout the state.  Please feel free to distribute this message
to others to ensure everyone gets the update.

If anyone has any further questions or concerns, please give me a call at
(803) 254-0222.

Sincerely,

Shannon Cook

Steve and Shannon Cook

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003