[Nfbofsc] NFB of SC State Convention Sponsorship update

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 28 20:32:11 UTC 2019

Hello Federation Family!

April is right around the corner; August and our state convention will be
here before we know it.

We would love to share a list of confirmed sponsors at our NFB of SC and
Rocky Bottom Board meetings on April 6.

Please visit and call businesses you frequent often. Ask them for their
support for our state convention and 75 years of service to the blind in SC!

Attached is our sponsorship letter. Please remember to tweak the top so that
it is personalized with the individual and business information.

If you have secured and confirmed sponsors, let us know! We want to
celebrate your wins!

Please contact me if you have any questions or ideas for the state
convention!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

NFB of SC State Convention Chair