[Nfbofsc] IPhone training from the computer science division

Thom Spittle thom3of5 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 17:10:19 UTC 2019

The computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC will be holding a training session on Saturday, May 25, 2019 from 10am to noon at the Federation Center of the Blind, 119 S Kilbourne Rd, to answer your questions and show you techniques that will allow you to use your iDevice better.
If you have any questions, please call or email me.
Thom Spittle
President, CSTD of SC
803-331-3344
Thom3of5 at gmail.com Columbia.
This training will be talking about how to use the iPhone. The format is open, so whatever you want to learn should be up for discussion.
We will have instructors availableSent from my iPhone