[Nfbofsc] NFB of SC Scholarship 2019!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun May 19 17:21:44 UTC 2019

Hi All,

As many students are finishing up the academic school year, it is a good
time to turn your attention to applying for a NFB of SC Scholarship.  The
Scholarship deadline is June 9th.  Application and scholarship info can be
found at www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> .  I look forward to
receiving many, many applications this year.  With the Successful
Transitions program growing, and with many educators in our midst, I expect
that we will have a large group of students to apply this year!.  Please
pass this information far and wide.  Competition makes us all work harder to
be able to be our best!

Shannon Cook