[Nfbofsc] Membership conference calls for Chapter Presidents - CORRECTION

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue May 28 22:38:35 UTC 2019

Steve Cook

Click here to view the PSA for the National Federation of the Blind of SC
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddWwCJNPHI>

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
<https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

www.RockyBottomofSC.com <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php>

Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> &
Conference Center on Face Book

Follow the Computer Science
<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of SC on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

Dear Chapter Presidents,

Our apologies for making a change at this late date. The times and days are
the same but the call-in information has changed. Please make sure to read
this e-mail and use this call-in information. We regret any inconvenience
this may have caused anyone.

We have heard from one Chapter President about how their chapter brings in
new members. We know they are not the only one successfully doing so. Please
send your ideas to membership at nfb.org <mailto:membership at nfb.org> .

The National Federation of the Blind Membership committee invites and
encourages all chapter presidents to our upcoming quarterly conference call.
Bringing in new members is one of our top priorities as an organization. The
topic is building membership at the local level.  We will discuss new ideas
for attracting new members, programs and projects that have successfully
recruited members to the Federation, and what to do when they decide to join
your chapter.

If you have organized and implemented an innovative program or activity that
has been successful in building your chapter, please email us a description
of the program, activity or event at membership at nfb.org
<mailto:membership at nfb.org> , and tell us about it.  You may find your
strategy promoted on this call.  These calls are to provide a space for us
to dialogue and engage with one another specifically about membership. We
need to share what works and what has been difficult when finding potential
members.

All chapter presidents are encouraged to attend one of the conference calls,
which will occur at the dates and times listed below.

Wednesday, May 29, 9:00 PM ET

Friday, May 31, 6:00 PM ET

Sunday, June 2, 4:00 PM ET

Dial: 669 900 6833

For Puerto Rico: 787-966-7727

Meeting ID: 305 456 1230

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,3054561230#

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3054561230

We very much understand scheduling conflicts, but please do try and make
this meeting a priority if you are able. Let me know if you have any
questions or concerns in the meantime.

Thank you,

Jeannie Massay

Chair, National Membership Committee