[NFBofSC] Water leak emergency update...

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 25 12:51:16 UTC 2019

Well, we've been without water since Monday but progress is being made.
Today the plumbers will be here to tear up more concrete to get to the heart
of the problem.  I appreciate the two local chapters and three individuals
who have already given $100 each to help cover the cost of these repairs.  I
must also give a shout out to Barry Chavis, who after spending the whole
week working at the Fall Senior Camp, stopped by the Center yesterday to
remove floor cabinets away from the wall in the storage room so the plumbers
can get to the concrete there where the pipes are buried.

              We are at the halfway point in raising funds and I have found
that sometimes those who have the least give the most.  I want to thank you
for your sacrifice so that the Federation Center can resume normal
operations soon and water can be restored.

David Houck

Executive Director