[NFBofSC] September Chapter Spotlight!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 5 21:20:21 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am going to begin spotlighting a different NFB of SC chapter each month!
Below is more information about Demetrius and the Anderson chapter.  If you
know of anyone in the area, please give them Demetrius's contact
information!

Well this is my first year serving as president of the Anderson chapter. I
am 38 years of age and have one daughter D Asia Williford newly married to
Kimberly Williford.  I am also part of the BEP program which allows me to
operate my own vending machines on I 85 north. I graduated from TL Hanna
high school, I also graduated from Spartanburg Tech with a business degree
in management. I have been blind for 10 years and my eye disease is called
macular degeneration.  My ultimate goal in NFB is to Bring forth awareness
to the Anderson area and abroad. The Anderson chapter meets every fourth
Monday of the month at the coach house on Shockley ferry Road if you would
like to contact me my telephone number is 864-328-8177

Anderson

President: Demetrius Williford

Phone: (864) 328-8177

Email: Santez1981 at gmail.com-

Meeting day & time: 4th Monday of the month at 6:30 PM

Location: Coach House 127 East Shockley Ferry Rd Anderson South Carolina
29621

Steve Cook

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddWwCJNPHI> Click here to view the PSA
for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

 <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php> www.RockyBottomofSC.com

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat &
Conference Center on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC