[NFBofSC] Zoom meeting invitation - Tiffiny Mitchell's Personal Meeting Room

Tiffiny Mitchell tmmitchell727 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 19:09:03 UTC 2020

Columbia Chapter meeting/social

Hello everyone.  Hope you all are well.  On Saturday, April 11  we will have a very brief meeting followed by some social time.  During our social time feel free to have  your favorite drink and snack, so we can enjoy each other’s company for a while.  If anyone around the state would like to join us the invitation is open.  We will start at 6:30 pm.  See you Saturday!!   Tiffiny Mitchell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Tiffiny Mitchell's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2050969649?pwd=SzRGTWRuYVBjdW1yNjM5Yk11RW56QT09

Meeting ID: 205 096 9649
Password: 552521