[NFBofSC] Items Needed for Online Auction

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 1 19:33:00 UTC 2020

Hello NFB of SC!

Our online auction will be held October 31-November 7! That seems like a
long time from now, but it will be here before we know it!

If you have new items, gift baskets of goodies, gift cards, trips, rental
property, technology, to support our online auction, we would love for you
to mail to the center at 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205 and
please note auction item on the package. Donna Jean, one of our Columbia
chapter members will be taking photos and adding descriptions to be put on
the online auction website once identified.

This online auction will be distributed throughout social media and other
sources for all to bid on. We would love items in various price categories
to fit all budgets.

When you are sending in your door prizes for the state convention, maybe,
you can add something extra for the auction as well!

When sending items to the Center for door prizes or auction items, please
note if they are for door prizes or auction items.

If you need anything picked up, please let me or Valerie know and we will be
happy to make arrangements.

Let's work together to make this a huge success for our state!

Thank you for all you do to make NFB of SC an affiliate we can all be proud
to support!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer and Valerie Warrington